Its advantage is its low weight of 3.8 kg and thrust of 395 N. The PBS TJ40-G2 jet engine is a single-shaft turbine small jet engine with a one-stage radial compressor, radial and axial diffuser, annular combustion chamber, one-stage axial turbine and outlet nozzle. The generator output is 200 W, and with an external converter it is an additional 900 W.
- Compact design - all accessories incorporated in the engine (except for the fuel pump)
- Excellent thrust-to-weight ratio, low power consumption in the given power category
- Easy and fast start
- Repeatable start on the ground and in flight
- Any engine position during start
- Shortened start sequence under 25 seconds
Standard accessories: fuel pump and filter, engine control unit (ECU), connecting cables, fuel hose, data terminal, CAN connector